Monday, January 16, 2017


Highlights from this week:

He got sick early in the week. Then the rest of his apartment mates started getting sick too. He had a good attitude and pushed through working as missionaries do.

He ate lasagne on Friday!

He gave a talk on Sunday.

"This week was one of the hardest of my life. But why do we have trials? To learn. It's all for our experience. I've had a stomach bug for almost a week and an allergy rash on my back that hurts worse than Harambe's death. But guess what? I've learned so much, and I'm infinitely a better missionary because of it. Life is not meant to be easy. It's a state in which we are to learn and have our faith tried. I invented a word this week: zapatomirador. A zapatomirador is a shoe watcher. Someone who always has their head down Someone who won't lift their face or their voice to their Heavenly Father in their times of need. Nunca ser un zapatomirador. Always look up, and look for the good in everything. See the blessings"

No comments:

Post a Comment