Monday, January 22, 2018

I am so sorry for everyone that likes to keep up with Elder Beech and his missionary experiences.  Lately, he has been sending voice memos instead of letters, so it's a little more difficult for me to compose exactly what he wants to share.  Elder Beech completed his time in Cuenca, and is now back in Guayaquil.  He had some good and some hard experiences in Cuenca, but a highlight for him was the baptism of a sweet sister named Kelly.  He loved sharing the gospel with her, and being a part of her conversion story. Elder Beech spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in Cuenca, and enjoyed some really amazing meals provided by the very sweet and generous members in that area.  He also got to meet Elder Alonso from the Quorum of the Seventy at a Stake Conference in Cuenca.  I will add a lot of pictures for you and try to do better from now on!















This is from his latest letter!

One week down with Elder Jenson from San Antonio, and all is well. It`s awesome working here with Elder Jenson. We're in a very small branch but that's mostly becuase the area has been shut down for a long time. I also live with the assistants, and they`re cool. I got to hit up the old Huancavilca stake this week, helping with an activity, but I wasn't able to get to Perimetral. Maybe next time. 

All is chill out here with me, chilling in El Guasmo, getting burnt and finding dudes to teach. In fact, we taught a dude from new york who dosn't know spanish, so that was awesome. Also have had the chance to teach great lessons. In fact, we may have 2 baptisms this weekend, and that should be cool. 

Well, I hope all is well, I'll see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment