Thursday, July 20, 2017

July 3  (USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA)


This is hopefully my voice message for the week. I'll also send last week's. 

This week was HARD. To be honest I really just wanted to give up right then and there last night. I was mad. In my companionship prayer I told God how super mad I was, and then something amazing happened. I don't want to share it with too many people, but I'll share it with you. (He had a very spiritual experience and learned for himself..) just like he promise in D&C says, I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up. His angels WERE there and they DID and ARE bearing us up. 

 And we had a very hard week, but this week WILL be better. I know it. 

-Elder Beech

No comments:

Post a Comment