Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hey Gringos! I'm still alive, but today is Mexican Independence day, so I might get shot. The language is coming to me pretty easily. We also started teaching real investigators this week, and that's going great. My district is still amazing, and we stay killing other districts in Ultimate Frisbee. I'm ramping up to leave the CCM on October 4th, which is exciting. Just a small talk about The Church. I know it's true, and I know Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God and that it's all true. No doubt in my heart nor my mind. God works in mysterious ways, but He answers our prayers. Pray to your Heavenly Father, He wishes to hear from you! He loves us and wants us to be happy. You can do anything through Him. Also this week, an investegator asked "If God is real, why does He let bad things happen?" God gave us agency, but agency includes the ability for men to be cruel to other men. It's sad, and I know it makes Him sad to see this happen, but He still helps us overcome the horrible things that happen. I wish to hear from you all! And I still need baseball and football info! I have not heard anything other than Tony Romo getting hurt, but to be honest I could have guessed that. Anyway, Love you all! -Elder Beech

No comments:

Post a Comment