Thursday, September 1, 2016

Querido Madre, La CCM es OK. Me Compeñero es bien. He's from American Fork, and he's chill. I've learned a ton of Spanish. The schedule changes everyday, and it's busy. The food is good, and i'm eating, so don't worry yet. Elder Carlson is a hard worker, he's my companion. My district is cool, and I wish I could tell all their stories to you. My favorites are Elder Hunt and Elder Clark. Hunt is from Utah but he's a rocker. Clark is from an island off Seattle. They're both pretty funny. I've had trouble sleeping the past few days, and I don't know why. I've seen teh doctor and he's given me some antihistmines that help me get drowsy. I've been doing good other than that. An Elder from my district rolled his ankle, so I've been having to still be an EMT down here. Also, If you could post on my FaceBook that if I'm going to get Dear John'd I will only accept it in letter format. Please help those poor souls to send those letters to me. I will also be collecting dear johns over the next two years, along with Elder Clark. Clark, Carlson and I are all going to the same mission. -Elder Beech okay, the extreme close up is Elder Hunt, and the weird guy is Elder Carlson, and then theres me with my small tie and a bird i killed with the spirit (el Espiritu Santo)

No comments:

Post a Comment