Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hey guys! Mexico has been kind to me so far. The gunshots are becoming soothing, and it's awesome to fall asleep to that sound. There's not much to report on my end, other than that Elder Clark, an Elder from Seattle, and I are having a contest to see who can receive the most Dear John's over the course of our mission. So please send some. My mom will attach the mailing adress, because they must be in letter format to be accepted. I hope everything is alright in the states, everything is nice down here. Spanish is coming to me really well, and we've started teaching real investegators from outside the CCM (MTC), and they've been able to understand me very well. I've sent so pictures to my mom, so hopefully you'll get them. I got a haircut today and I'm almost bald, so that's one step closer to becoming a Buddist monk. There's an Elder here, Elder Hunt, great guy. He's really inspiring, and I can't say much, but what i've learned from him is that no matter what; you can do anything, and that nothing is about you. Service is key, and sacrifice is worth it. I miss you all, and please send me E-mails about how your lives are going! -Elder Beech brandon.beech@myldsmail.net mailing address: Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828 Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero 07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal Mexico pouch mail: Mexico MTC P.O. Box 30150 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150 Pouch Guidelines: Only letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top and postcards may be sent through the pouch. Letters sent in any other manner will be returned to the sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment