Monday, October 30, 2017

October 17

well, It's been a week. I spent all day yesterday traveling to drop off a sister missionary in Guayaquil. We also had a busy week in our sector, as we were preparing everything so that two sister missionaries could come in and help out with the work. What a busy job that is. 

We also had a bad expirience with a dog who attacked my companion and almost fought a dude who wants me to leave his country and stop stealing from his people. It was super sad. 

Other than that, our investigators are progressing very well. Kelly and Jarvis are reading the book of mormon and praying a lot. i really hope they'll be baptized soon. It's also been raining a lot and I've been sick all week still, but it's all chill. 

Jose didn't come to church again, and I don't know why. He was doing so well. 

Thanks for your letters and your help. 

See you next week! ​



No comments:

Post a Comment