Monday, October 30, 2017

September 18

alright, what a week. It has really flown by to be honest, and this week is going to be faster, as i will be going to Guayaquil tomorrow to renew my visa. 

So we didn't have any baptisms this week, but we did find a couple of new people to teach, with the coolest being Kelly and Jarvis, a couple from Venezuela. They're super cool. 

Also, another one of our investigators is going to the states this week, and is going to bring back DP for me. what a nice lady. 

I also took some great pics today of cuenca, but i left my camera in the house, so y'all gon have to wait. We went to a couple of art galleries and it was very nice. 

on saturday I will have completed 13 months in the mission. so here we go with the sad tronkyness. 

also, PRESIDENT EMAIL ME AND HERES WHAT HE SAID: 

Estuve el viernes pasado en Perimetral y me alegro mucho que ls personas te quieren y te extrañan, eso es miuy bueno, saber que sabes ganar el corazon y el amor de los miembros. Asi se hace

It made me feel good. 

so yeah, boring week, because we spend most of our life traveling in bus place to place, but it's all good. 
-Élder Beech
Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment