Monday, October 30, 2017

September 4

I GOT TRANSFERRED WHAT HAPPENED TO PRAYING FOR ME?!

Nah it's chill. So now I'm in Barrio Miraflores here in Cuenca. It's super cold. My comp. is Elder Picòn from Lima. He has 6 weeks in the mission, and is 20 years old. He was baptized 5 years ago, and his mom just got baptized. His dad is almost there, but not quite. He is very nice. 

SO what didn't happen this week? I got transferred, Baptized 3 (not 4, Gino decided to go to school instead of his baptism) and ate WAY too much food on Sunday. Jhonny, a columbian investigator, told us he's going to kick his girlfriend out of the house to be able to fulfill the law of chastity. 

On sunday we got the transfer calls, and I began to tear up a bit (but like a man) and so did the ward. I am going to miss them a lot. We've grown a lot together. They are very special to me. 

so yeah, that's what's happeed, wish me luck! ​







No comments:

Post a Comment